Tiki Cocktail Class
Bring a little tropical paradise to Texas. During our Treaty Oak Tiki Throwdown, enjoy learning to make classic tiki cocktails, with our own award-winning spirits and fresh ingredients. Our guest bartender, Trey Jenkins, and staff mixologist will give you the low-down on the history of tiki drinks, and the methods needed to make these recipes perfectly at home. We’ll start with a tour of the distillery, and taste a flight of Treaty Oak spirits. You'll also enjoy a few Polynesian inspired food courses paired with the drink menu.
- Saturn - Waterloo Antique Gin, passionfruit syrup, falernum, orgeat syrup, lemon juice
- Treaty Oak Mai Tai - Treaty Oak Rum, Treaty Oak Barrel Reserve Rum, orgeat syrup, grapefruit juice, lime juice
- Suffering Bastard - Red-Handed Bourbon, Waterloo Antique Gin, lime juice, Angostura bitters, ginger beer
- Tiki inspired light bites
- Tiki Mug
- Featured cocktail recipe cards
- Guided Distillery Tour
- All participants save 10% on gift shop merchandise the day of class (excluding spirits and cocktail tools)
About the Mixologist
Trey Jenkins, AKA "TIKI Trey", is the Central Texas mixologist at Republic National Distributor. Trey was also the AGM at Peche and later opened Isla as the GM. A rum expert and TIKI cocktail specialist, "TIKI Trey" is one of the most influential bartenders in Austin, and his craft cocktails prove it.
Sunday, May 22, 2016, 1pm-3pm
Treaty Oak Distilling Ranch - 16604 Fitzhugh Road, Dripping Springs, TX 78620